The multi-award winning 38ft Seawind 1160 catamaran is famous for its superior use of space and outstanding performance attributes.
Up to 12 guests can enjoy comfortable seating aboard our “Compass Rose” both in the saloon with its large front hatches for the maximum airflow, as well as outside in the cockpit under a full bimini and next to the built-in BBQ. When fully open, the tri-folding door turns the saloon and the cockpit into a generous indoor-outdoor area. Those longing for the sun can relax on the large and comfortable trampolines at the forward deck. Many guests find them so comfortable they prefer to sleep there under the stars.
With twin engines, 2 helm positions and a roller furling she is very easy to steer. The small draught allows her to get into the small bays and anchor close to the shore with no difficulties.
The galley is very well equipped with a refrigerator and 2 big freezers. The solar panels provide 24-hour power supply and a hot water. The 4 cabins have large, comfortable beds with very good ventilation to keep you cool at night.
Included in the price:
- Lunch for a day charter for 6 guests; breakfast, lunch and dinner for an overnight charter for 6 guests;
- Soft drinks, water, beer and wine;
- Motor dingy to explore caves or to get to the beach;
- Kayaks, standup paddleboards, snorkelling gear;
- 2 professional crew;
- Safety gear;
- 6-hour fuel allowance at 8 knots speed for an 8-hour day charter.
- Catering surcharge above 6 guests for a day charter – 1.000 THB per guest;
- Return taxi trip to the marina can be arranged for an extra cost;
- National Park fees are to be paid extra when applicable (normally 300 THB per person).